An investment into a healthier living environment.
Why should you install a central vacuum system when vacuums are available at every major department store for $100, or less? The answer to installing a central vacuum is simple. A central vacuum system is more like a living environment cleaning system by improving the air quality, reducing the noise disturbance, minimizing the physical effort, all while providing superior cleaning power.
In Arizona during the summer and in cold weather states during the winter, people spend about 90% of their time indoors. Data confirms that over 50 million Americans suffer from allergies or asthma, and the number is on the rise. The major causes include; household dust, microorganisms, mold, dust mites and other organisms that live in carpeting and other furnishings. The power of central vacuum helps remove dust and organisms from the environment rather than just moving it around.
There are many advantages to a central vacuum system. Ease of use is one of them but there are many more;
- More Cleaning Power: Five times more powerful than upright or canister systems
- Better Dust Filtration: Dirt and dust is captured inside the power unit and exhausted to the outside removing from the living areas
- Built-in Convenience: The lightweight hose is all you need when going from room to room or up and down stairs
- Quiet Performance: With the power unit installed away from living areas the noise is eliminated
- Good Investment: Central vacuum systems are proven to increase the value of your home.
Kodiak offers a wide range of central vacuum systems and options to fit any home.